Woolworths Junior Blaster
- 60 minutes of fun;
- Recommended for participants aged 5-7 years old;
- Minimum of six weeks of cricketing action;
- Learn new skills including catching, throwing and team work;
- Make new friends or organise a group to learn together;
- All kids get their own Blasters Pack and wear the colours of their favourite Big Bash heroes;
- All equipment supplied, parents join in the fun;
- It’s safe – we use plastic bats and rubber balls;
- A T-Shirt with their name on it;
- A bucket hat in the choice of their favourite Big Bash team colour;
- A personalised Plastic bat;
- A rubber ball;
- A sticker sheet;
- A welcome note and sticker;
- A Woolworths Cricket Blast passport;
- A Certificate of Achievement; and;
- A Woolworths Cricket Blast medallion.
Become a Junior Blaster today!
Parents this is your opportunity to get your child involved in Australia's Favourite summer sport - learning the game through fun and exciting skill based games.
If your child is aged between 5-7 register them today.
Woolworths Master Blaster
- 75-90 minutes;
- Recommended for 7-10 year olds;
- Minimum six weeks of action;
- Introduce participants to modified games of cricket;
- Continue to develop skills and techniques learnt at the Junior Blasters level;
- Maximise and ensure equal participation for all participants;
- Increase a participants passion and desire for the game of Cricket.
- A Master Blaster Cap;
- Cricket Blast Passport;
- A Certificate of Achievement;
Our program is delivered by qualified and accredited coaches;
All equipment is provided.
START MASTERING YOUR SKILLS
An opportunity to MASTER the backyard cricket skills, improve on the tricks learned during Junior Blaster or prepare for our junior cricket ranks.
Junior Cane Toads
The Junior Cane Toads are the Yarrabilba Cricket Associations entrants into the local Logan District Junior Cricket Associations' aged club-cricket based cricket.
As such there will be some travelling involved throughout the Logan region to participate. (Please only commit if you are willing to travel.)
Age is determined by the player's age as of the 31st August in the year of registration.
Please note however, female players may play in a level up to 2 years in excess of the maximum age for the age group.
Non-Competitive Cricket for those aged 8, 9 and 10 years.
Competitive Cricket for those aged 10, 11 and 12 years.
Competitive Cricket for those aged 13 and 14. years.
Become an inaugural Cane Toad player!
Begin, or continue your journey with the Yarrabilba Cane Toads as we begin ours. Become an inaugural Cane Toads player you will receive a commemorative silicone wrist band and playing shirt as part of your registration.