The Yarrabilbys are the Yarrabilba Cricket Associations entrants into the local Logan District Junior Cricket Associations’ aged based club cricket.
Level 1 Cricket
Non-Competitive Cricket for those aged 8, 9 and 10 years.
- 7 players per team (max 9)
- Boundaries (up to) 40m
- Batters retire at 17-balls
- Min. 2 bowling overs per player (max 4)
- 6-balls per over regardless of wides/no balls.
Level 2 Cricket
Competitive Cricket for those aged 10, 11 and 12 years.
- 9 players per team (max 11)
All out declared after 8 wickets.
- Boundaries (up to) 45m
- Batters retire at 18-balls
- All bowlers bowl 2 overs before any bowler can bowl a 3rd/4th over.
- Max. 8 balls per over.
Level 3 Cricket
Competitive Cricket for those aged 13 and 14. years.
- 11 players per team (max 13)
- Boundaries (max) 50m
- Batters retire after max 50-balls
- Recommended each player bowls 2 overs per match
Travelling across Logan required.
Female participants are able to play in a level up to two (2) years in excess of the maximum age for the specified age group.